French Toast

Saturday, September 29, 2012

To change things up at home from pancakes or eggs I decided to make the boys french toast. I forgot how easy it was to make and I really liked it.  I remember when I was little having french toast as a treat with some  maple syrup and powdered sugar. With how much the boys like bread I thought it would be a winner. I ended up having to cut it up in to little pieces for them but they enjoyed it very much.




French Toast

3 large eggs
1 tbsp maple syrup
1/3 cup milk
pinch of salt
8 slices of bread
Butter for sauteing
Powdered Sugar (optional)

Directions

Heat skillet at medium heat and melt butter. Dip pieces of bread in egg mixture then place in heated skillet. Cook on each side until lightly brown. Serve immediately. Pour maple syrup and powdered sugar on top.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Yummie Tummie Recipes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino